E L E C T R O L U S T Event

Hi Folks,

Hope you're having a good summer so far.  Along
your journeys stop off at "Upstairs at Nick's"
in Philadelphia, Pa on July 7th at 9:00 pm for
another  E L E C T R O L U S T  event.

E L E C T R O L U S T  is an electronic, computer,
experimental based music series that happens once a
month usually on the first tuesday.

This month we're featuring "Accidents Will Happen". A
happening three piece band known well in the coffee house
sets in Phila. and Del.  They assure us a dazzling set
of electronic, experimental, ambient and sometimes
humuruos performance.

John Schenk will continue to mezzzmerize us with his
audio ecstacy.

Yours truely, "Theatre of the Mind" will have yet another
new set of electronic pumping vibes.  Very loop based
compositions using DOD, RSD8000, Art FXR, Ensoniq VFX,
Roland Jupiter 6 and Sonic Foundry ACID to create audio
pallettes beyond the minds eye.

This will be one fat event, so come on out and join us
for a kickin' good time.  Thanks to all the people who have
been comin' out,  E L E C T R O L U S T  events continue to
bring unique performances every month.

           wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

              E L E C T R O L U S T
                July 7th  9:00 pm

                    featuring

              ACCIDENTS WILL HAPPEN
                 dj JOHN SCHENK
                and yours truely

               THEATRE of the MIND

                       at

               Upstairs at Nick's
               16 So. 2nd Street
                   Phila., Pa
                  215.928.0665

                  $3.00 cover
            wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

We'll see you there for a smokin' good time,

Mark b.
Theatre of the Mind
p.o.box 68
Bala Cynwyd, Pa 19004
610.664.8809
<ngc1275@voicenet.com>

p.s. If there are any loopers interested in performing in
a live setting let me know.  I have open dates starting in
September.