Re: Composed Looping with MAX

<< Hello, I recently met a fellow who's using Opcode's MAX software to
 create excellent live looping applications. He works in the
 electroacoustical music genre - i.e. composed music. In his current
 project, he's programming a "score" for a piece involving a single
 performer playing bass flute. The "score" involves looping certain parts
 of the performance (up to seven loop layers) and then
 pitch-shifting/processing them in various ways. The piece is extremely
 complex and the parameters are constantly changing. >>

Are you by chance talking about Brian Ferneyhough? I know he wrote a piece
for
bass flute and tape that sounds very similar.

Drew