Gear talk...upcoming cheap multi-loop option

I've been hankering to get my hands on that not-shipping-yet DOD 8-sec.
stomp
box (fx98), like many of you, I suspect....
As I sit here waiting my gaze falls upon the Boss LS-2 Line Selector that I
use to switch between various guitar paths.  (A very flexible little
gadjet...) Anyway, it occured to me that with two 98's and a LS-2, you'd
have
two 8-sec loops you could switch between or mix for about $300 (assuming
the
DOD is actually only $99 as the catalogs suggest it will be). Seems like
there
must be some clever way to wrestle a stereo looper out of two of 'em, as
well.
Any thoughts on precision triggering two stompers?
dpc