Japanese loopers?

Hi,

I just make a plan live gig "Looper's Delight-J".
http://www.threeweb.ad.jp/~cave/liveinformation.html

Date:
22th Sept. '98.
Place:
Barton Hall
Nishinomiya City,Hyogo,Japan
http://member.nifty.ne.jp/BartonHall/

I want to participate in this gig around the Japan(or World :) ).
if you have interest plaese mail me.

Now, looper of Kobe,Osaka and Kyoto are participation in this gig.
We want to wired loppers in the world :)

  Regards

  Sunao Inami

E-mail                                     cave@osk.3web.ne.jp
URL"cave home"                       http://www.threeweb.ad.jp/~cave/

tel&fax "CAVE Studio"             +81 794 89 5025 Hyogo,Japan

tel&fax "Private"                     +81 794 89 5015 Hyogo,Japan

snail mail address                   316 Ohshima
                                                Kuchiyokawa
                                                Miki City
                                                Hyogo
                                                Japan