RE: Computers **(MSP)**

What exactly is the equipment needed here to reproduce your experiments?
I think I'll have to get a PowerMac machine -- what CPU, what specs here?

Is the MSP software an individual program, or is it part of the MAX
software?

I'm really interested in finding the details so I can run some
experiments.  I've been looking for the very same thing to happen in a
Pentium II-based machine, but haven't.

Thanks for the info!

Javier