RE: Test

I'd like to thank everybody who assured me that I am not alone here in
this cyberocean.  My ISP turned off the e-mail servers for the weekend and
when it came back there was no Looper e-mail.  I thought the Looper ISP
had screwed with Kim yet again.

I gotta tell you, I thought it was hilarious the way you all made fun of
my question "Anybody out there?"

I also found out tonight that my cable is on the fritz as well; I just
hope they don't turn off my lights too.

OK -- spark a conversation.  This is not so easy, Kim.  I've found that
it's very easy to talk about non-looping material, heretical though it may
be.  I would just like to say I can't get my new soundcard to send MIDI
out to my drum machine and it's pissing me off.

Apart from that, I'd like all loopers to stop working alone and start
constructing loops with other loopers, real time.  That's what I want to
do.  I want a percussionist, a keyboardist, and maybe another guitarist,
and pipe it all into an Echoplex, and see where that goes.  Everybody can
choose to send to the loop or just improv on the side.  If there's anybody
in the Berkeley, Calif., area who thinks this would be interesting, write
me.

I'd also like to say that I love you all people Loopers.  I really do miss
you when there's no chatter filtering in through my modem.  Keep looping
and keep talking.  You make my world (at least) a little better.

Thanks!

Javier
Berkeley, Calif.