Source for Oberheim Echoplex

So far, the only place I've been able to find that sells the EDP is
Thoroughbred Music in Florida. They want $640 according to their web site
($700 according to their summer catalog). This seems a bit higher than what
I've seen people mention on the list.

Does anyone have any recommendations for where to get this piece of looping
nirvana? In particular, are there any dealers -- and more specifically any
good dealers -- in the Monterey Bay or San Francisco Bay areas that carry
it?

Thanks.
Mark

-- Then I need to start worrying about how to lay my hands on a Vortex.