Echoplex in Belgium? 2nd try

Hi Serge,

the EDP is currently unavailable in Europe due to the lack of a
'CE'-approval. And You are right, most stores in the US just 'don't carry
Oberheim', I don't know why. I mail ordered one and got my money back after
six months instead. Kim mentioned that they maybe start shipping out
CE-approved EDP's to Europe this September......any news, Kim?

The store called 'Syntheziserstudio Bonn' in the Cologne area used to have
them before the CE thing happened.

Best, Andreas