Clips are included

Hello everyone. I've posted to let one and all know that I've Finally got
some audio clips working on my website. At the moment there are only three
song clips, one from me, one from Dan Stearns, and one from Ken Rubenstein.
I do believe that some of you will enjoy the sounds contained herein. If
you
do please feel free to write. As soon as a little later tonight I should
have more clips put up. Now i should warn you that this is a very basic
site, at the moment, but it will be growing.
The site is...
www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Stadium/1429/STRANGETONES.html

Hope you enjoy.
Jeff Collins