Re: Echoplex memory

Hi all,

I just sent my new (7/1) EDP back to Oberheim yesterday.  Tried two
different
batches of simms from two different retailers and neither of them worked
(the
unit worked fine with the supplied 50secs of memory).  Could I have been so
unlucky as to get bad simms twice?  Hope to be getting an answer soon.