Multiple loops on the EDP

Kevin wrote:

>Uh, no.  If the EDP had the multiple different length loops, it would have
>been the extra needed justification for me to buy it and spend the time
>with it.

My recollection is that the EDP will allow you to have multiple loops of
different lengths, but you can only play one at a time.  My understanding
of digital playback systems is that playback of multiple independent
"tracks" (loops in this case) requires more processing power, driving the
price up.

Travis Hartnett