Looping on tour August/October

Hello all...
just to let you know I will be providing looping and roots guitar with
Canadian artist Douglas September in support of his elegant "Ten Bulls"
release on the following dates in the Northeast:

Wed 8/26 Ithaca, NY: The Haunt 10 pm
Thurs 8/27 NYC : The Living Room 9:30pm
Fri 8/28 NYC : The Bottom Line 9:30pm
Sat 8/29 NYC: TBA
Sun 8/30 NYC : TBA
Mon 8/31 NYC : Arlene's Grocery 7:00pmTue 9/1 NYC : Borders/World Trade
Center
12:30pm
Thurs 9/3 Woodstock NY : Tinker Steet Cafe 10pm
Fri 9/4 Portland, ME WGME 12:00pm (Live show)
Fri 9/4 Portland, ME WCLZ 2:00 pm (show will air after 4pm)
Fri 9/4 Portland, ME Borders Books & Music 7:30 pm
Sat 9/5 Portland, ME Stone Coast Brewery 9:30pm
Sat 9/6 TBA
Sun 9/7 TBA

In October, I'm going out looping and being in general funky with the newly
re-formed Tom Tom Club (with founding members Chris Frantz & Tina Weymouth)
dates:
Fri 10/2 Providence, RI : Lupo's
Sat 10/3 Boston : Paradise
Fri 10/9 Hoboken : Maxwell's
Sat 10/10 Northampton : Pearl Street
Fri 10/16 Washington DC : The Bayou
Sat 10/17 Pasadena, MD : Daytona's
Fri 10/23 New Haven : Toad's Place
Sat 10/24 Old Bridge NJ : Birch Hills Nightclub
Fri 10/30 Philadelphia : Theater of Living Arts
Sat 10/31 NYC : Tramps

best regards,
RA