Re: a rang idea

> hello....just got my amp back from the shop, an ol fender champ, havent
>used
> it in years. ive been going into my merantz 4 trac direct into my stereo
>with
> my rang. today i took the line out of the rang and sent it to the champ,
>nice
> sound. then i thought, what about this rca line out on the rang? i sent
>that
> back into the merantz and into the stereo. well this may be old news to
>you
> but i was quite pleased to see that the stereo played only the loop and
>not
> the stuff i was playing over the loop, that came out of the champ only
>(of
> course with the loop also). whenever i would stack a new line it would be
> added to the stereo output. simply put, if you do not use the rca line
>out on
> the rang hook it into something (with a silver and gold plated, oxigen
>free,
> thermo-nucleaer shielded cable, needless to say) :) for me this was a
>great
> find........michael

Hi Michael,
  Howaya? We put the AUX on there to enable direct connection to a tape
deck for saving ideas, but it turns out to be just the thing for a
monitor out. Run a cable from the AUX out to a powered monitor for your
drummer. He hears no output when there is no loop playing, but is
alerted when it's time to pay attention to a loop. A few bands are
currently using this setup.
  Over and out..tout...tout...tout...tout...

Mike