I gave in to the ACID hype!

Hey everyone , I`m sitting here with a demo version of Acid , trying to
figure out what to make of it. I have run into some difficulties wich I
couldn`t find a solution for in the manual.
I gather ACID is meant to make it easier to match different tempos on
loops.

Lets say I have a drumloop at 150 bpm and want it at 130 bpm. How do I do
this? Is it done with the markers , putting them in front of every
beat/subdivision? Or does the loop`s length have to be "pre-cut" (trimmed
down so it`s exactly 2 bars long....or 4 or 1 etc...)

I think the program looks very interesting but I simply couldn`t perform
this described operation.......

Can anyone help me on this?

Yours , Thomas W

Feel free to check out my web-site: