Re: On Talks with Clubowners...

Whoah!
You'd be suprised how many coffeehouses *do* pay fo you to play 'ambient,
electronic' stuff. I get booked around here (and get paid) simply because
it's not typical coffeehouse music. Hell, I supported an East Coast US tour
playing only coffeehouses.
And no tip jar is ever involved. Give it a try.
Dave Eichenberger
'Future Perfect' - art music - visit our website at:
http://home1.gte.net/artmusic/