Digitech Space Station..how much?

Hey,

What's the lowest anyone's purchased the Digitech Space Station (XP300)
for?
I'm shopping, but pretty broke (as usual).  Can anyone recommend a good
place
to get it on the web?  I almost bought it locally, but after 10 minutes of
checking it out (at a very modest volume) the salesman said, "Are you about
done with that?"  I replied, "Oh, I guess I'm done shopping."

Funny attitude, when you consider that in the beginning conversation with
the
salesman I told him how much I liked my Digitech 2112. ($950)  I have no
pity
on retail stores when they seem to feel that it's OK to charge extra for
rudeness.

If someone has one used, that would be fine, as well.

Mark.