Re: PC MIDI Question..

Hey Nick , my only advice to you is that you read up on the subject of
hard-disc recording
before you buy anything. There are a lot of ways to get the wrong
components and spend lots of money on somthing that won`t suit your needs.
Here is the main "pitfall" that you need to be ware of:
-machine not fast enough. This can seem easy to avoid , but keep in mind
that there are
MANY components that makes a difference , not just processorspeed. There
is the harddrive , RAM , PCI-bus and so forth.......

Here is the adress for the DAW (Dig. Audio Workstation) mailing list. They
should be able and willing to help you more. The past-archive thing they
have is great. Helped me a lot.
http://www.missionrec.com/pcdaw.html

The whole Mac vs. PC debate is way out of my league , but I believe that
the music-industry regards MAC as the better alternative for music. But I
have no idea , really.

Hope this helps , Thomas

Feel free to check out my web-site:
http://www.geocities.com/Eureka/Promenade/1628/