Re: Far out man!

>>Steve
>>
>>this is a subject for rec.drugs.cannabis or alt.sun.abuse
>>
>>8=)
>
>note smiley!!!!

Doh!  I thought that was some sort of error in Claude's e-mail scripting, I
didn't think to look sideways - sorry if my e-mail was a bit brash
everyone,
I'm gearing up for our European Trade Show at work this week, and I have a
lot to do in a short amount of time (the pressures killing me!).  Didn't
mean to take it out on you Claude, or the rest of the list.  SORRY!

Steve