He (kind of) knows us

Thought you might get a kick out of this posting from Fripp's online
diary at his label website.  (Wonder where he got the "synonomous" bit
from...?)

Joey from Lakewood asks about budget looping epuipment: I suggest you go
to ET and then on to the loopers' website.
My equipment is printed on the sleeves of recent CDs: it is horribly
expensive, I'm afraid. There are acceptable budget
systems available, but my own budget system (the Electro-Harmonix "Fripp
In A Box") is prehistoric. Loopers'
Synonomous will steer you towards modern alternatives.

Nice to know he's at least aware of the site, I guess...