RE: Totally Frustrated With My EDP !!!!!

>> does this weirdness occur if you try operating the
>> 'plex without plugging in the foot controller. As
>> I myself have experienced, bad or improperly shielded
>> cables from the controller to the rack can cause the
>> things you have described to randomly occur.
>> -Adam

Whoa ... DB needs to chill a little ... I said I was
frustrated, not maniacal. Like I said, I tried two brands
of SIMMS, so I'm ruling out bad memory at this point. Whatever
work Oberheim did, they fixed part of the problem, but it's
still not 100%. It just that after all this, I don't know
if I would feel confident to take this EDP on stage with me.

RE: Adam's Q, I have the same problem with or without the
footpedal. I suspected possible cable shorting or static
electricity from the carpet as well. I tried just using the
panel and have the same problem.