From:   GRAIGORY2@aol.com [mailto:GRAIGORY2@aol.com]
Sent:   Wednesday, September 16, 1998 10:51 AM
To:     Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com
Subject:        Re: Home Studio

In a message dated 9/16/98 11:21:58 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
dmgraph@earthlink.net writes:

<< forget the DAT >>

I want to be able to create my beats at home, then have a quality copy to
transfer over in the studio for vocals and mastering, then come home and
burn
my cds.... is there something that i can do that with besides a DAT?