JUST 2 QUESTIONS

Hello. I'm Marcelo and i'm from Argentina. I don't know if this is the
right place to ask for info, but i have to try.

The fact is that i want to buy a Guitar MultiFX, the BOSS ME30. In my
country is over $(dollars)400...

I have my parents touring in Frankfurt and i thought they can buy me the ME
30 in a lower price.

This are the questions: Where, in Frankfurt, can i tell them to buy me the
ME 30? and: Do you have any idea of that item's price (dollars) in Germany?

Thanks a million for your time, even if you can't answer me.

Marcelo.