non looping reading material

Music and The Spiritual Dimension- RJ Stewart- rereading- lots of
interesting         takes on the use and misuse of music, for the pro and
non-pro
Gallilee-Clive Barker -just finished, another great book, maybe not as
great as
        Imajica or Weaveworld, but still, right up there
The Celtic World edited by Miranda Green- research for a book I'm cowriting
Tales of The Celtic Otherworld-John Matthews- great stories and artwork-
very         inspiring pics to 'loop the mood' contained in them.
All reading, except the Clive Barker, is done in bits and pieces as time
permits.  With Clive's books, I make it a point to block out hours at a
stretch.

Frank Gerace
Dreamchild