Re: Wanted: Source for Echoplex in Canada

Hey-

I think you're working off some old news here. For a period about 1-2 years
ago, Oberheim was having all sorts of production trouble, and was way
behind. Waiting lists for the echoplex were six months long or worse. Over
the past year though, they fixed their problems and got echoplex production
ramped up to meet all the demand. These days, Oberheim is busting them out
and most OB dealers have them in stock. I guess if you can't find one at
the usual places noted (bananas at large, musicians friend, mars music, 8th
street music, all do mail order...), then contact OB to help you fnd a
dealer with units available. The OB customer service person is:  Mike Ayers
<cayers@gibson.com>.

good luck,

kim