Re: Space Groove

James Sidlo wrote:.
>>     What label is this, "Space Groove" on? Discipline records? Is it
>> available domestically stateside?  Thanks, James

James it is released on DGM. ANd is available from Possible Productions. I
do not have their number handy, but if you search the web for Elephant
talk, I know that you can access DGM"S site from their.

AS to the content of Space Groove, yes it''s not ground breaking music, but
how much music is? I do enjoy listening to it myself. It's fun.

Patrick

Now Available:
                      FingerPaint Primary Colors: BLUE

A guitar-synth looping duo of dark illbience and dreamy ambience.
Shockwave audio featuring our newest release Primary Colors:Blue

                            www.fingerpaint.net