Re: ECHOPLEX

Howard,

Why blame Gibson/Oberheim for a promise made by Musician's Friend? I can
certainly understand
Buck's frustration. I don't like it when people lie (intentionally or no)
to me either. My own experience with Banana's at Large  was very positive.
They where honest about the wait when I ordered and they phoned me the day
they shipped it out, giving me the UPS tracking number so I could watch it
crawl towards me.

That said, you should only plunk down the (considerable) pile of cash for
the EDP if you think it will meet your needs.

ranting yet again,

Jim

Howard Harawitz <howard@brooknorth.com> on 10/14/98 02:56:39 PM

Please respond to Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com