Re: ECHOPLEX

Hi,

RE:
At 09:54 PM 10/14/98 -0700, you wrote:
>I think Buck's issue was clearly with Musician's Friend, not Gibson, but
>anyway....
etc.

Thanks Kim and everybody who responded to my concerns about finding and
purchasing an Echoplex. Your message certainly puts things into
perspective.

I certainly didn't mean to disparage anything that Kim or Dino had posted
to the list. I apologize if I gave that impression. It's just that I am a
newbie here, and found the contradictory postings, along with my own
experience, somewhat frustrating and disconcerting.

I ook forward to becoming an Echoplex owner. There does seem to be an
interest in a group buy. How would we go about putting something like that
together?

Regards and thanks again,

Howard
Howard Harawitz      howard@brooknorth.com