EDP bulk purchase

Depending on price, I'd be interested as well.  However I share the
pessimistic (realistic?) view that Gibson/Oberheim probably cannot do
this for various contractual issues they have with their distribution
channel partners.

The possibility remains that a bulk purchase discount could be obtained
from a reseller.  Maybe Musician's Friend?  Buck, could you look into
that?  (I'm only kidding....)  Of course a reseller might not want to
discount that heavily when they need to ship dozens of units to separate
addresses.

The real question might be: What would you consider a good deal on an
EDP and the FC?  $500 for both?  $600?  What price makes it worth
everyone's while.  I have no idea what the mark-ups are and therefore
how much room there is to maneuver.

-Greg