Re: EDP Group Purchase - Logistics

I've already heard from one list member so it's time to think about the
logistics of this...

I guess that the best way to do this would be to get a list of the names
& addresses etc. of everyone that wants one and to give it to the folks
at the store - then leave to each person to call them with thier Credit
Card numbers & shipping preference etc. Once they have a bunch of hard &
fast, "cash on the barrelhead" orders they'll call Gibson and do the deal.

I'm open to other ideas if you have any.

Thanks,

John

ps - Just for the record - I don't work for Alto Music & I do not stand
to make anything off of this deal ( save for a few brownie points at the
store...) Yes, it's a rare glimmer of altruism escaping from the dark
regions my usual capitalist routine...damn.