Re: EDP Group Purchase

good luck.. great deal

no - you can get the upgrade memory for a cheap price - $10-15 or so...

check the LD page for links, sources have been discussed many times here.

peace,andre'

Homepage http://www.monmouth.com/~andre
Info on my bands JFK's LSD UFO and HIDDEN AGENDA

official PROJECT/OBJECT site  http://www.jswd.net/projectobject
[frank  zappa tribute band i play guitar in]

> From: Jonathan El-Bizri <jbiz@linkexchange.com>
> To: Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com
> Subject: RE: EDP Group Purchase
> Date: Friday, October 16, 1998 6:06 PM
>
> Hi,
>
>       I just bought a Vortex and a Jamman for $300 over the net. This
>seemed
like