a quick question

i spent the day figuring out how to use my 5 sec. sampler on my
Q2(Alesis)......
i also figured out how to get my puter to feed sounds to the Q2.......
all of this sillyness then is fed to my ever so hungry "rang"......
needless to say, a new addiction! i have real audio on my puter and was
wondering where i might find "sounds" on the net? any direction would be
most
wonderful.........thanks.........michael (just another monkey looking for
noise)