Re: VG-8 or 2112

Maybe I haven't played with the presets enough. Don't get me wrong, I
love my SE. In fact I'm just going to move it over to my DX-7. I never
even imagined getting rid of it.Maybe you have some patches that would
make me reconsider? As far as the 2112 was concerned I was really
impressed with the tube preamplification, not to mention the dual
processor which added to the amount of drool I experienced whilst
testing that baby. Again, I never really aaltered the SE's patches other
than a little noise suppression. I've only been playing guitar for as
long as I've owned the SE which is almost a year in addition to learning
MIDI so that hasn't left much mental space for redesigning patches. I
would definately be interested if you came up with anything sweet. Let
me know.
Thanks, -D