AW: John Schaeffer the excellent

Matthew Pierce wrote,

> John is a man who deserves more reward than he receives and
> humbly continues to keep the torch of new music afire. He has
> also been pivotal for me and my close friends and will continue
> to be so. All members of this list need to know who this man is.

I had an email contact with John a week or two ago (to promote my CD). I
told
him about this list and about the Looper's Delight CDs. He was interested
and
wanted to have copies. I suggested to him to maybe dedicate a complete
'new
sounds' evening to looping music. We'll see.

*       michael peters          mpeters@csi.com
*       "escape veloopity"      electronic guitar loop music
*       http://listen.to/michaelpeters