Re: Software Mac Looper

Todd,

YOU ARE GOD!  I d/l'ed your looper and MSP runtime and it worked like a
charm -- 4 60-second loopers at one time.  I have one request.  could you
do a lite version requiring half the ram with two 60-sec loopers?  Only a
request, but it would allow me to use my old powermac as a standalone
looper unit.

All mac users really ought to check this out....  what a piece of work,
Todd...  all you need now is tap-tempo implementation and you are the LORD
GOD.

wow.  with tap tempo my mind would be blown.

the latency is crazy low, too.  what a dream.

thanks, todd.

/robb monn -- robm@nytimes.com  |