Re: Information on contact microphones

Sound is nothing but vibrations so same thing only different. I remember
that my
bro' Randy made a talk box type of contraption using a small speaker as a
mic.
Thats the first I new of the mic -speaker duality. Damn , he made that 20+
years
ago it seems,

Jeff

Age doesn't creep upon you it just happens.
                                                                 R.R. Duke