guitar nerds running amuck

So I went away on vacation for a while, leaving you folks on your own. When
I come back, what do I find? Reams of mail on "how to infinitely sustain
you-know-who's favorite guitar tuning on a midified coral electric sitar"
or something interminable like that.

jeez!

I'm reminded of the old joke, how do you get the guitar player to turn down
the volume?

Except it's like some kind of nightmare where I can never find the
cyber-sheetmusic.....

:-)
I'm confident that someone will eventually remember the list topic......

kim