Apologies to our friends in Wales

        I lived in Scotland and England for most of my childhood, so I had
many occasions to visit Wales.  It's a fantastic place and I know many
songs >from there, but the older songs (most of the songs on my album are
well over a century old) are in a dialect I wouldn't even attempt to
pronounce, so I avoided them.  I do have a small but nice collection of
more modern songs from Wales that I draw from for gigs, however.  Maybe my
next Celtic album. . .
        Notice I did not make any cliche "Close-Harmony Choral Singing"
jokes.
        Next year I should be swinging a musical tour through the U.K.
with my Celtic band, so perhaps some of you Welch Loopers can re-educate
me in the ways of good repertoire.

                Cheers,

                        Jon Grant