Re: cheap acid

Hi,

I downloaded the demos of both the full $395 verion, "Acid", and the $100 version, "Acid PH 1". I tried them both and they are very similar in "look and feel".

There is no features matrix at the Sonic Foundry site, so it was difficult to compare them in detail. I noticed that "PH 1" doesn't take plugins, and that it doesn't permit stretching of samples. Does anyone know of there are any other differences? Will there be an upgrade price when going from "PH 1" to the full version?

Thanks,

Howard