Live Netcast Sat night!!

hey all

Just a quick note - i'll be performing at Knitting Factory Sat Oct 31 at
10pm E.T.

Doing an hour of great Zappa music... i'll even try to sneak a loop in!
We will have Ed Palermo, sax, as our guest - he leads the EP Big Band which
does 19 piece horn arrangements of ZAppa. Playing after us at 1130 will be
Micheal Ray's Cosmic crewe - he was Sun Ra's trumpeter..

hope you can listen in at:

http://www.knittingfactory.com

just go there and click the LIVE link.... of course you all have realaudio,
it seems!!

see ya - hope you surf in!

andre' east
Homepage http://www.monmouth.com/~andre
Info on my bands JFK's LSD UFO and HIDDEN AGENDA

official PROJECT/OBJECT site  http://www.jswd.net/projectobject
[frank  zappa tribute band i play guitar in]