Looper Wish List spurned by the Sun

 While doing 2 shows today outside in the Florida sun, I noticed that the
EDP's LEDs (hehe) are completely unreadable in sunlight. I have heard of
'non glare' LEDs, but haven't seen them. I didn't realize how much I depend
on that display- anyone have any tips on how to read it when in the sun? I
have my EDP in a 6 space SKB rack which is full with other gear. It sits on
a small stand lower than my chair, so making a 'shield' to block out the
sun
would effectively block my view of the rack.

Thanks!
Dave Eichenberger
'Future Perfect' - art music
http://home1.gte.net/artmusic/