Re: that thing you do

Andreas Willers wrote:

> I'm just coming home from this first solo gig with a boomerang AND an EDP
> and boy I had some fun.

Congratulations!  Sound like it when really well.

> Too bad I really goofed two times with the EDP, maybe cause I wore quite
> big shoes on stage and the buttons on that footcontroller are quite
>small &
> close together. Will have to work on that (hope I don't have to get
>pointed
> Tennesean cowboy boots...).

I take off my shoes when I loop.  Recently, I played outside at a
amphitheatre and let
me tell ya' my feet got COLD!  Fall evenings in Indiana...  then it
started to
drizzle...  But the loop goes on.

BTW, have you heard the looper version of "100 Bottles of Beer on the
Wall"?

first verse:
100 bottles of beer on the wall,
100 bottles of beer.
Take one down and pass it around,
100 bottle of beer on the wall.

second verse:
100 bottles of beer on the wall,
100 bottles of beer.
Take one down and pass it around,
100 bottle of beer on the wall.

etc, ad nausem.

This arrangement usually include audience participation, typically in the
form of
gunshots.  :)

- Dennis Leas
--