Re: EDP - Overdub Mode Question

you have the Loop/Delay parameter set to "delay". In that mode it acts more
like a traditional delay, with the Overdub button becoming a "hold"
function. Set the Loop/Delay parameter back to "Loop" and it will act as
you
expect. (actually, that value is "LOP" on the display...)

kim

At 04:29 PM 11/10/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>My new EDP seems to be stuck in a mode where Overdub mode is ON (that is,
>whatever I play is recorded over the material in the loop) when the
>overdub
>light is green, and off (what I play is not recorded) when it is red. From
>my reading of the manual, this is opposite to what it should be.
>
>What have I done and how can I get back to Overdub's original mode of
>operation?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Howard
>Howard Harawitz      howard@brooknorth.com
>Brooklyn North Software Works Inc.
>Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
>Telephone: 1-902-423-0257
>Check the Halifax Harbor Cam: http://www.brooknorth.com/camsite/

Kim Flint, MTS                     kflint@chromatic.com
Chromatic Research                 408-752-9284
http://www.chromatic.com