Re: I'm getting your mails!

On 11/29/98 Rob C. said"
>Hi
>
>I just subscibed to your mailing list and now I'm getting copies of all
>the
>mails sent to you here on my machine.
>
>They're really quite entertaining but as I have had 14 in the last 24 hrs
>they could get a little tiresome!
>
>Can U help?
>
>Rob

Rob,

Things have been slow this weekend due to the holiday in the states most
likely and no inflammatory topics. Traffic on this list can be very heavy
at times. You could either unsubscribe, get used to your delete key, or
subscribe to the digest version.

Patrick

Now Available:
                      FingerPaint Primary Colors: BLUE

            "can be edgy and intense as well as relaxing...." FAQT

Shockwave audio featuring our newest release Primary Colors:Blue

                            www.fingerpaint.net