Re: I will play loops through them

>hey all,
>
>Does any body have any experiance with the JBL Eon
>series powered speakers? I have not tried them but
>I am looking for power, affordibility (whats
>that), and above all tone in a compact setup.
>
>jeff

Jeff,

JBL's EONs are Great.  I use a couple for my (ever expanding) synth rig.
They have great sound, sound like JBLs are compact, extremely ruged and
have plenty of bi-amplified power.  There's also a number of ways they
can be positioned, including as an upright cab, tilted like a monitor or
on stands.  Considering that the price includes everything you need to
amplify your signal, I'd say they are very affordable.  The fifteens
sound great by themselves, or if you're looking for the ultimate in
tight, focused, flat sound, get two tens on sticks and couple them with
the 15 inch sub.

Happy looping,

-doug