Re: A3000 vs. SP-808?

Hi

they are 2 different machines, but if you want to do a great investment for
the future go for tha A3000. It's a real sampler (not phrase sampler like
the SP808) with a lot of real time features. plus 3 internal multi FX (a
lot
of modern processing), great support on the web (A3K central and mailing
list), multi output kit for few dollars, a lot of filters, sequence reader
and a great sound. Use it along a PC for sample editing and it's a killer!

ciao
leo