Re: jungle funk in da house

> I caught Jungle Funk when they opened up for Marcus Miller. It
> was a great show. I didn't get to see what kind of pedals Doug
> Wimbash was using. Anybody know?

holy shit.... is there one he DOESN'T use...????

he has a semi circle in front of him, of  every Boss bass pedal, -
choruses, overdrives, ist, octave, flange, autowah, plus digi-whammy
pedal(s), on/off things for jammen, etc

i always marvel at how clean his signal remains....thru 15-20 boxes...
maybe cos he uses batteries??? I've had several effects sound noisier with
wall-warts.

andre' (east)