LOTW...

I hadn't caught Norman Fell's name in alt.obituaries this week, strange...
And of course Lawton Chiles is a no-go, as he's a political figure, and
thus
has lots of people to mourn HIS passing by default.

I've decided and be seasonal without being overly definable. :)  The next
three LOTW items are just that, seasonal.  Sort of all-enclosing.  You
figure it out.  :)

Soon, my piece for this year's Christmas as well, though not until the 21st
or so.  Keep tuned!

Stephen Goodman  -  It's... The Loop Of The Week!
EarthLight Studios  -  http://www.earthlight.net/Studios