new Grendel song

Hi folks.  It's Grendel here again, to tell you there's another Grendel
song for you to listen to, if you'e interested.  It's sort of folk and
industrial and metal and prog, and makes use of a few samples from country
music, so this little ditty is called, "My Bitch Ran Away With My Best
Friend, but Fuck You If You Think I'm Writing a Country Song About It."
Almost everything in it is looped.

In the future there may be an extra guitar part added, but I wanted to
have something up in 1998.  Tell me what you think.  URL is in the .sig.

--
*Consider yourself warned.* -- Grendel (Industrial/Electronic Prog):
 http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Atrium/4664/grendel.html