Re: Enough Already!! and more

>In a message dated 1/9/99 11:39:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>Kriist@aol.com

>So to all the 15 or so people who replied to the "looping has caught on"
>thread, can a few of you recommend a looping device suitable for vocals,
>one
>that is foot controllable.  If I missed the FAQ, someone point me in the
>right
>direction.  Email me personally if this is way off topic.
-------
Go to the following page - almost everything you want to know is there.
www.annihilist.com/loop/loop.html

I recommend the Oberheim Echoplex.

Sanford.

PS I *may* be selling mine (including pedal, fully loaded RAM[16 megs] and
with a Lexicon Vortex). If it goes, the whole set will go for $810 +
shipping.
I'll know more next week.

btw, even if I don't sell mine, I would still recommend the EDP - it's
heads and shoulders above the rest and will keep you busy for a long time
if vocal looping is your thing.