Applause, Marshalls and Footpedals

really have to add my thoughts:

1) - if someone feels the need to applaud during a performance
I am usually so grateful that I'm prepared to stop and let them
get on with it (and thank them for their trouble).

2) - before Christmas I played a gig with a few friend performing
"country rock" armed with nothing but a guitar (not Fender),
bottle neck, volume pedal and Marshall. This felt very "naked"
but exposing myself like that in public was a bit of a buzz
(mainly due to playing slide on a guitar with too low an action).

3) - does anyone want to buy an EDP footcontroller. Never gigged,
in fact only taken out of the house twice.

Jim Carter
e-mail jim.carter@bris.ac.uk